BOLOGNESE 10-12 WEEKS
BOLOGNESE 2-3 WEEKS OLD
BOLOGNESE 4-5 WEEKS OLD
BOLOGNESE 8 - 9 WEEKS
SNOW WHITE BOLOGNESE rare breed bolognese dog.
BOLOGNESE 1 WEEK OLD
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN THE PUPPY PACKAGE IS . . .
* Healthy, intelligent, highly trainable, loyal, BOLOGNESE
PUPPY from champion bloodlines with excellent pedigree
* Your Puppy's Blanket
* One week supply of high quality food
* Written Health Guarantee
* Age Appropriate Vaccinations/worm preventative
* Veterinarian checked Puppy
* Well Socialized Puppy
* I expect to become a resource for the new owner
* UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!
BOLOGNESE 6 - 7 WEEKS
BOLOGNESE JUST BORN
PLEASE GO TO www.facebook.com AND SEARCH
Luca Bolognese. YOU CAN VIEW HIS VIDEO.
* Reservation Deposit For a Bolognese Puppy is $250
* Puppies are sold in the order that their Deposit is received
* USPS Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, and PAY PAL are accepted for payment of Deposit
* Final Balance accepted by Cashier's Check/USPS Money
Order, or PAY PAL.
* Final Balance is Due when puppy is 4 weeks of age
1 - 3 WEEKS OF AGE
Puppies nurse and sleep continuously throughout this period. This is the most critical part of their growth and survival process. They spend this time period in a heated crate with their mom.
3 - 5 WEEKS OF AGE
Puppies can now hear, see and smell. With their rapid sensory development, each puppy is becoming aware of his surroundings. With this awareness, your puppy starts to interact with his littermates and mother and begins to walk, bark, wag his tail, bite his littermates, bare his teeth, growl, chase and play. His teeth also erupt and he may begin to use his chew toys.
5 - 7 WEEKS OF AGE
Your puppy begins to wean, which is the true start of his growing independence. His uninhibited curiosity continues to grow. As a result, your puppy fears little - making this age the perfect time to begin expanding your puppy's surroundings and introducing him to an environment rich in variety and stimulations. In addition, your puppy needs frequent exposure to humans so he can learn how to interact with and develop attachments to them. But puppies also need to remain with their littermates so their relationship can continue to grow through play.
7 - 9 WEEKS OF AGE
BY the 7th week, your puppy's senses have developed more fully and he continues to willfully investigate any new addition to his environment. After weeks of interaction wit his littermates and the introduction of people into your puppy's world, he has begun to develop a sense of how he should behave during interaction with others.
BOLOGNESE PUPPIES ARE HYPOALLERGENIC